Is renewal of your environmental permit forthcoming?
The Flemish decree on energy planning stipulates that your permit application should also include an energy plan if the annual primary energy consumption at your company exceeds 0,1 PJ.
Analogously, an energy study is required when you plan an extension which may cause an energy consumption of more than 10 TJ.
As external energy expert, INDEA will work out an energy plan of energy study for your company, in conformity with the requirements of the energy planning decree.
Not sure about your actual energy consumption?
At your request, we will send you a handy calculation tool to compute your primary energy consumption.
We will also develop the monitoring plan 2008-2012 for companies, subject to the TEP (Tradable Emission Performance) system.